TRANSPORT OPERATIONS MANAGER-SPAIN
We are looking for a motivated and driven Transport Operations Manager (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
• You are responsible for the technical and operational preparation of Bus Partners for
the launch of their lines
• You manage assigned lines including ensuring punctuality and additional services
• You regularly report on your work, results, project statuses while keeping all relevant stakeholders informed
• In coordination with Traffic Control, Hub and shop agents you monitor and manage delays, accidents, incidents etc. in accordance with internal guidelines
• You provide your bus partners with support in all technical and operations matters
• You lead and train our community of Operational Supervisors and Bus Drivers within your portfolio of bus partners, which are mainly based in Spain and Portugal
• In compliance with internal guidelines, you implement new procedures, tools, and features with supervisors in your portfolio to assure the follow-up of their activity
• You follow quality indicators for each bus company/partner of your portfolio: your make recommendations to support the supervisors in the improvement of these indicators
• You support the Operations team with several additional projects
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
• Excellent Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field (business, transport, logistics, economics, management etc.)
• 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role in passengers or goods transportation industry is mandatory
• The ability to adequately deal with different stakeholders (business partners, bus drivers, station managers, or regional authorities) with high social and negotiation skills
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects with strict deadlines
• Native level in Spanish, fluent in English
• Excellent written and oral communication skills to interact with different stakeholders
• Proactive, motivated, enthusiast and autonomous
Our Perks – More than just a job
• Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.• Trust-based working. We don’t punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
• Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
• Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there is always something to celebrate!
• Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We’re excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have travelled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.
Job Location: Madrid
Employment Type Regular
Time Type: Full time
Contact Person: Anna Kyeremeh (firstname.lastname@example.org )
Company: Flixbus Espana S.L.